Electronics Service & Training Centre has been established as a Govt. of India, Society - registered in April, 1986, under the Societies Registration Act. 1860. As per the Project Document, the main objective of setting up this project is to develop human resources to meet the essential requirements for transfer of technology in assembly and manufacturing of electronics items and parts.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- Training of the personnel in the areas of production and quality control for electronic and I.T. industry.
- Providing common facilities to the entrepreneurs in the region.
- To render counselling and guidance to new entrepreneurs in setting up of small scale electronics and I.T. units.
- To develop products and processes involving advanced technologies in industry.
- To evolve a consultancy cell for the small scale industries in the region.
- To establish Library-cum-Documentation Centre.
- To identify and promote ancillary industrial units for the large/medium enterprises in the region.
- To conduct market research and development of the above products for domestic and export markets.